Spinach and Egg Casserole
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (15 ounce) can Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1/2 pound deli ham, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 4 hardboiled eggs, chopped or sliced
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large saucepan, cook spinach according to package direction; drain well. Stir
in soup, mustard and ham. Pour into a 9-inch square baking pan. Top with eggs.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pork Casserole Recipes