Spirited Pork Chop Casserole
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 large center cut pork chops
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon onion soup mix
- Rosemary to taste
- 1 (1 pound) jar applesauce
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup dry vermouth
- Mix salt, pepper, onion soup mix and rosemary, and put on both sides of pork
- Brown chops in skillet.
- Put applesauce and cranberries in casserole. Add chops and sauce to casserole.
- Add vermouth; cover and bake in a 325 degree F oven for 1 1/2 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pork Casserole Recipes