- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles*
- 2 pounds boneless pork loin
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 (15 ounce) cans corn, including liquid
- 2 (4 ounce) cans mushrooms, optional
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream mushroom soup
- 1 envelope beefy onion or mushroom soup mix
- 1 cup sour cream, regular or reduced fat
- Fresh parsley, to garnish
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain.
- Trim pork of excess fat, cut into 3/4-inch cubes.
- Heat oil in a large skillet or Dutch oven, add pork and stir-fry until browned
and cooked through. Stir in condensed soup, soup mix, corn (including liquid) and
mushrooms (if used). Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer until pork is tender and
juice is partially evaporated - do not burn dry.
- Stir in drained noodles and the sour cream. Heat through.
- Garnish with snipped parsley.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
* If noodles are large, they will take up more space in the cup - adjust
proportion to 3 cups, as needed.
Source: Quick Cooking magazine - September 3, 2001
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pork Casserole Recipes