Upside Down Pizza Casserole
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage links or about 4 bratwurst links
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 to 2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- Sprinkle of Parmesan cheese
- Dash of oregano
- Remove skins from sausages and lightly brown the meat in a frying pan. Pour off
any excess fat. Put into a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan. Pour tomato sauce over sausage.
Add a layer of mozzarella cheese.
- For the crust: While sausage is cooking, mix together the milk, flour, oil, salt
and eggs (it will be like pancake dough). Pour mixture evenly over the layer of
cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, then a little oregano.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 45 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pork Casserole Recipes