Vidalia Onion and Sausage Casserole
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 5 large Vidalia onions, sliced and lightly sauteed
- 12 crushed buttery crackers
- 1 pound sausage meat, browned and drained
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 small jar pimentos
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients except the crackers and transfer to a large casserole
- Top with crackers, and bake for 30 minutes or until crackers are golden brown.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pork Casserole Recipes