Vienna Sausage Casserole
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3/4 cup tomato juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced onion
- 3 cups sliced cooked potatoes
- 2 (4-ounce) cans Vienna sausages
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- Buttered cracker crumbs
- Melt butter over low heat; blend in flour.
- Add tomato juice and cook until thick and smooth, stirring constantly.
- Add salt, Worcestershire sauce, green pepper and onion; simmer 3 minutes.
- Arrange layers of potatoes, Vienna sausages and tomato sauce.
- Top with cracker crumbs and cheese. Top with several sausages.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes.