Awesome and Easy Creamy Corn Casserole
This truly is the most delicious stuff! A bit like a cross between corn
and a slightly sweet corn pudding! Try it, I know you will love the ease of preparation
and especially the taste. Everyone always wants the recipe!
The ingredients can be doubled and baked in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish in
almost the same amount of cooking time.
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (8.5 ounce) package dry corn bread
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14.75 ounce) can cream
- 1 cup sour cream
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and lightly grease a 9 x 9-inch casserole
- In a medium bowl combine butter, eggs, corn muffin mix, corn and sour cream.
Mix well and spoon mixture into prepared dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
Posted by Turbo at Recipe Goldmine 10/28/2001 11:04 am.