Broccoli Casserole 2
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen, chopped broccoli
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- Seasoned salt
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups (8 ounces) sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Ritz crackers,
- 1/4 cup melted butter or margarine
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook broccoli according to package directions. Drain thoroughly. Sprinkle with
seasoned salt to taste.
- In large bowl combine broccoli with mayonnaise, soup, eggs
and cheese; blend thoroughly.
- Pour into greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan. Sprinkle with
cracker crumbs and drizzle crumbs with the melted butter.
- Bake in 350 degree F oven for 30 minutes.
Posted by Cookin' Dad at Recipe Goldmine 7/30/2001 7:40 am.
Source: LindaN - Member posted 07-05-2001 11:21 AM - I made this for 4th of July
yesterday and once again brought home an empty dish.