- 2 pounds carrots
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 pound Velveeta cheese
- 12 Ritz crackers, crushed
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice carrots, rinse with water, place in large pan and boil for 10 minutes.
- Drain well, place in casserole dish and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Melt butter and Velveeta together and pour over carrots. Top with crushed Ritz
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Source: Vermont Living
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Casserole Recipes