- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add cauliflower and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Drain and place in a 2-quart casserole dish.
- In a small bowl combine butter, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, salt and red pepper
flakes. Sprinkle mixture over casserole and top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 9, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Casserole Recipes