- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add cauliflower and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Drain and place in a 2-quart casserole dish.
- In a small bowl combine butter, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, salt and red pepper
flakes. Sprinkle mixture over casserole and top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 9, 2001.