Cheddar Parmesan Potatoes
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 5 cups sliced, cooked and peeled potatoes
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- In a saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Stir in flour until smooth. Gradually
add milk; cook and stir over medium heat until mixture thickens. Remove from heat
and add salt and cheeses. Stir until Cheddar cheese melts.
- Place potatoes in a greased
2-quart baking dish and add cheese mixture, stirring gently to mix. Sprinkle bread
crumbs on top.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Casserole Recipes