Cheesy Carrot Casserole
- 8 cups sliced carrots (about 2 pounds)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- Cook carrots in water until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet, sauté onion in butter until soft and translucent.
- Combine carrots, onion, soup, and cheese. Transfer mixture to a 2 1/2-quart greased
baking dish. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes.