- 2 (14 ounce) cans corn
- 2 (14 ounce) cans green beans
- 1 (8 to 12 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) box Cheez-It crackers, crushed
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking
- Add all the vegetables and soup to baking dish and mix thoroughly. Top with crushed
Cheez-Its. Pour melted butter over the top and sprinkle with the almond slices.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until bubbly and heated through.
- Serve hot.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
You can omit and/or add any vegetables that you like.