Chiles Rellenos Casserole 2
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 2 (4.5 ounce) cans chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded jack cheese
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup chopped seeded tomato or salsa
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8- to 9-inch square pan.
- Melt butter or margarine in skillet. Add onions, stirring until crisp tender.
Stir in chiles. Spoon chile mixture into pan, then sprinkle with cheeses.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs slightly. Beat in sour cream and pepper flakes. Spoon
egg mixture over cheeses and sprinkle with tomato or salsa.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until tests done.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Casserole Recipes