Chiles Rellenos Casserole
- 2 (7 ounce) cans green chiles, seeded
- 1/2 pound Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 pound Monterey jack cheese, grated
- 2 cups evaporated milk
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a 12 x 8-inch baking dish, layer green chiles, Cheddar cheese and Monterey
- Put the evaporated milk, eggs, flour and salt in a blender; blend thoroughly.
Pour over the chiles and cheeses.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Casserole Recipes