Classic Green Bean Casserole
This is the famous green bean casserole recipe from the 50s. It's loved as much
today as it was then!
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon soy
- 1 dash black pepper
- 4 cups cooked cut green beans
- 1 1/3 cups French
fried onions, divided
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Stir the soup, milk, soy sauce, black pepper, beans and 2/3 cup onions together.
Pour into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until the bean mixture is hot and bubbling.
Stir the bean mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining onions.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.