Corn and Green Chile Casserole
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup low fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups whole kernel corn, fresh or frozen
- 8 ounces Monterey jack cheese, cubed or shredded
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, mix eggs, sour cream, cornmeal, butter
and salt. Stir in corn, cheese and chiles. Turn into a greased 2-quart casserole.
- Bake for 1 hour.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Casserole Recipes