Cream Cheese Corn Casserole
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed, room temperature
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 (18 ounce) bag frozen sweet corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper*
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium pot over low heat, melt cream cheese and butter. Stir in milk until
mixture is smooth and creamy. Stir in salt, corn, and bell pepper.
- Pour corn mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish. Sprinkle with grated cheddar
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
* Diced jalapeno pepper may be substituted for the bell pepper.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Casserole Recipes