Double Cheese Hashbrowns
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of onion soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted
- 1 (30 ounce) bag frozen, shredded hashbrowns, thawed
- 2 cups shredded Velveeta cheese
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes
- In a large bowl, combine soups, then stir in hashbrown potatoes. Fold in shredded
Velveeta cheese and melted butter.
- Pour mixture into a 13 x 9 x 2-inch greased baking
dish. Sprinkle the cornflake crumbs over the top.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer or until bubbly and browned
- Serve with sour cream on the side.