Easy Cheesy Salsa Potatoes
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can Cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (24 ounce) package hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1/2 cup crushed corn chips
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine first 6 ingredients. Add potatoes, and place in a 9 x 13-inch baking
dish. Spread corn chips and melted butter over top.
- Bake until cheese is melted and potatoes are tender (approximately 35 minutes).