Easy Spinach Casserole
- 4 or 5 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook spinach according to package directions. Drain well.
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix well. Pour into buttered casserole dish. Sprinkle more Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until heated through.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Casserole Recipes