Eggplant Casserole Supreme
- 1 large eggplant, chopped into small pieces
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 box rotini noodles
- 1 large jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Brown ground meat. Drain grease and set aside.
- Sauté eggplant and onions in margarine. When onions are transparent and eggplant
is soft, add the garlic. Cook for about 5 minutes. Be careful not to burn the garlic.
- Combine ground beef and eggplant mixture together and cook for about 15 minutes
over medium heat. Add spaghetti sauce to eggplant and ground beef mixture. Mix well.
- Cook rotini noodles as directed on box. Drain, but do not rinse. Add the Parmesan
cheese and mix well once more. Pour combined mixture into a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, remove from oven and add the mozzarella cheese. Bake just until
cheese is melted.
Serves 6 to 8.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Casserole Recipes