- 1 large eggplant
- 1/2 cup cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 stick butter
- 1 medium onion
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup cracker crumbs (Ritz or Saltines)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Wash, cut up, cook, drain and mash eggplant; salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix together soup, mayonnaise, egg and onion. Mix with eggplant. Place in buttered
casserole, cover with cracker crumbs, dot with butter and top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until bubbling.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Casserole Recipes