- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Spike seasoning, to taste
- In an oversize salad bowl, place frozen spinach, cover with plastic wrap and
microwave for 4 minutes.
- Break spinach apart with fork; stir in rice and cheese.
- Cover and microwave 5 to 6 minutes more.
- Season with Spike seasoning.
Makes 2 to 3 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Casserole Recipes