French Onion Soup Casserole
- 3 jumbo yellow onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 soup can milk
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 pound Swiss cheese slices
- French bread
- Sauté sliced onions in butter in large skillet on low to medium heat until transparent.
Place in buttered 9 x 13-inch glass baking dish.
- Whisk together chicken soup, milk and soy sauce. Pour over onions. Cover with
Swiss cheese slices and sprinkle with pepper. Top with thinly sliced buttered French
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes or until bubbly and brown.
Can be made ahead and refrigerated and baked at 350 degrees F for 45 to 50 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Casserole Recipes