Green Chile Enchilada Casserole
- 26 ounces evaporated milk
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces diced green chiles
- 1 small jar pimentos
- 1 can sliced ripe olives
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- Oil a 13 x 9-inch pan. Throw a 1/2 inch layer of broken corn tortillas (soft,
uncooked — just as you take them from the plastic package) in the bottom.
- Mix all ingredients together. Put 1/2 this mixture over the broken tortillas. Top with Cheddar
cheese and Monterey jack cheese, shredded. Repeat these 3 layers again, starting
with broken tortillas.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
You may substitute whole wheat noodles for the corn tortillas.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Casserole Recipes