Harvest Bounty Casserole
- 1 1/2 cups cut-up green beans, cooked and drained
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 eggs
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Spread beans and peppers in dish; sprinkle with tomatoes and cheese.
- Beat remaining ingredients with mixer until smooth. Pour over vegetables and cheese.
- Bake uncovered until golden brown, 45 to 50 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Makes 5 to 6 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Casserole Recipes