Harvest Potato-Vegetable Casserole
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 pounds potatoes, peeled, cut into 1/8-inch thick slices
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 yellow peppers, cut into /2-inch wide slices
- 1 pound ripe plum tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- With oil, grease 4-quart shallow baking dish.
- In dish, layer one third of the
potatoes, one third of the salt and pepper, half the peppers and tomatoes and half
the herbs and garlic; repeat. Top with remaining potatoes, salt and pepper. Drizzle
with 1/4 cup oil.
- Bake for 1 hour or until potatoes are tender and top is light brown.
- Sprinkle with cheese; bake for 5 minutes.
- Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Casserole Recipes