Hash Brown Potato Casserole
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 (2 pound) package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 10 ounces grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) melted butter
- 2 cups corn flakes
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- Casserole: Mix all casserole ingredients together with your hands. Put into a baking dish.
- Topping: Mix together.
- Place topping over potato mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees F.