I Hate Zucchini Casserole
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 2 cups Chicken-in-a-Biskit crackers, crushed
- 4 cups zucchini, shredded
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 2 eggs beaten
- Salt and pepper
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Melt butter and add crumbs. Spread half on bottom of 9-inch square pan.
- Mix zucchini, mozzarella cheese, onions, and salt and pepper and spread on crumbs.
Put remaining crumbs on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Casserole Recipes