Lake Havasu Casserole
- 4 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup green chile, chopped
- 1 cup Colby cheese, shredded
- Salt/pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients except the cheese in a well-greased glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top.
- Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 20 minutes.
Posted by Tiffany at Recipe Goldmine May 24, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Casserole Recipes