Lima Bean Casserole
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen lima beans
- 1 can Cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 (3 ounce) can French-fried onion rings, divided
- Cook lima beans; drain.
- Combine lima beans, soup, milk, celery and parsley. Mix in half of onion rings.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining onion rings, and bake 10 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Casserole Recipes