Loaded Zucchini Casserole
- 6 cups zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package herb seasoned stuffing
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil zucchini and onion in salt water for five minutes, then drain.
- Combine soup, sour cream; mix together.
- Combine zucchini and onion mixture with soup and sour cream mixture.
- Combine melted butter and stuffing mix.
- In a cake pan, add one-half of the stuffing mix, pressing lightly into pan to
form a crust. Add the zucchini mix, cheese, and remaining stuffing on top of zucchini.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.