Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole
These rich and creamy potatoes are absolutely delicious. For an extra crispy
bacon topping, sprinkle at end of cooking.
- 5 1/2 cups mashed potatoes (about 4 pounds uncooked)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) regular or low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup regular or low-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Parsley Flakes
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Nutmeg
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 12 slices bacon, crispy cooked and crumbled (about 1/2 cup)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place all ingredients, except cheese and
bacon, in large bowl. Beat with electric mixer on medium-high speed until potatoes
are smooth and creamy.
- Spoon mixture into lightly greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with
cheese and bacon. If you prefer extra crispy bacon, reserve bacon and sprinkle
at the end of cooking. Cover.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through.
Prep Time: 45 min | Cook Time: 30 min | Yield: 12 (3/4-cup) servings
For faster preparation, start with instant or refrigerated prepared mashed
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):