Mixed Vegetable Casserole
- 32 ounces frozen carrot, broccoli, and cauliflower blend
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small jar Cheese Whiz
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cook vegetables according to package directions, but cook for only half of the
cooking time. Place cooked vegetables in greased large casserole dish.
- In saucepan, blend and heat soup and Cheese Whiz. Pour this mixture over top
of vegetables. Mix carefully.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Top with chow mein noodles during last 5 minutes of baking time.