My Cherry Tomato Casserole
I came up with this recipe last summer when I was overrun with cherry and grape
tomatoes. Daughter and I love it! It's tried and true.
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped fine
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic (the kind that comes in a jar)
- Handful of parsley
- Handful of pine nuts
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano or Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray generously an 11 x 7-inch pan with cooking
- Spread the cherry tomatoes evenly over bottom of pan. Sprinkle with the finely
chopped red onion. Mix together well in a medium size bowl mushroom soup,
sour cream, garlic, pine nuts, parsley, salt and pepper to taste, and grated Parmesan
cheese. Spread mixture evenly over top of the tomatoes.
- Mix the melted butter and the bread crumbs together. Spread evenly over top of
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
Posted by macklinda at Recipe Goldmine 2004/2/16 06:20.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Casserole Recipes