Potato Bacon Casserole
This hearty Potato Bacon Casserole features tender hash browns and succulent
bacon pieces. It is a perfect crowd pleaser for brunch or any meal.
- 4 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 8 ounces bacon or turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk*
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten, or 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 8-inch-square baking dish.
- Layer 1/2 potatoes, 1/2 onion, 1/2 bacon and 1/2 cheese in prepared baking dish;
- Combine evaporated milk, egg and seasoned salt in small bowl. Pour evenly over
potato mixture; cover.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes. Uncover; bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
Preparation Time: 10 mins | Cooking Time: 1 hr
* May use NESTLÉ CARNATION Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk instead.
Recipe and photo credit:
Nestlé® and meals.com.