Potato and Jalapeno Casserole
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 8 large potatoes
- 3 large onions
- Oil for frying
- 6 jalapeno peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 pound Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Peel and slice potatoes and onions. Fry potatoes in oil in skillet just until
- Alternate layers of potatoes, onions, jalapenos, cheese, salt and pepper in a
9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Yield: 10 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Casserole Recipes