Sour Cream Corn Casserole
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can cream style corn, undrained
- 1 (9 ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In large bowl, mix together butter, sour cream and egg. Stir in cans of corn
and corn muffin mix. Spoon mixture into buttered 2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Add cheese and stir well.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes, or until dish is slightly puffed.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Casserole Recipes