Spicy Baked Ratatouille
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 bay leaf, crushed
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 eggplants, unpeeled and sliced
- Olive oil
- Chopped fresh parsley
- 4 zucchini, unpeeled and sliced
- 3 large onions, peeled and sliced
- 3 large bell peppers, seeded and sliced
- 3 tomatoes, sliced or chopped large
- Mix coriander, cumin, garlic, bay leaf, salt and pepper in a small bowl; set
seasoning mixture aside.
- Put eggplant in bottom of a lightly oiled 14 x 11 x 2-inch baking dish. Sprinkle
with some of the seasoning mixture, a little oil and some parsley. Top with zucchini,
then onions, green peppers and tomatoes, sprinkling each layer with some of the
seasoning mixture, oil and parsley. Bake, covered, at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Uncover and bake for 30 minutes, or until vegetables are fork-tender.
- Serve hot or cold.
Makes 8 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Casserole Recipes