Spinach Artichoke Casserole
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 packages frozen spinach
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1/2 cup Parmesan
- Sauté onion in butter. Add mushrooms and sauté until wilted. Squeeze the water
out of thawed spinach.
- Mix spinach, onion and mushrooms, sour cream, and artichoke hearts in a casserole
- Top with Parmesan cheesem and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 60 minutes (until
warmed through and cheese is melted).