- 1 mess squash
- 1 large onion
- 2 vegetable or chicken bouillon cubes
- 3/4 stick butter
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups finely shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Boil squash and onion with bouillon cubes in just enough water to float squash
(too much water will make the squash watery and tasteless). Drain well. Add butter
and stir well. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add cheese and mushroom soup.
Pour into a casserole sprayed lightly with Pam.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until bubbly and lightly browned.
Crushed Ritz crackers and butter may be used to cover top of casserole.
From the kitchen of Christine C. - Childersburg, Alabama.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Casserole Recipes