Squash Casserole 3
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 medium summer squash (yellow or white)
- 1 package Frito-Lay Toasted Onion Dip Mix
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons bacon drippings
- 1/2 cup grated American cheese
- 1/2 cup lightly crushed Ruffles Potato Chips
- Cut squash into medium slices. Place in boiling water to which the Frito-Lay
Roasted Onion Dip Mix and salt have been added. Cook until tender.
- Add pepper and bacon drippings. Pour into baking dish. Top with cheese and Ruffles Potato Chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Casserole Recipes