Supreme Squash Casserole
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 package herb flavored stuffing mix
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 pound yellow squash
- 1 pound zucchini
- 2 carrots, peeled and grated
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine stuffing and butter. Spoon 2 cups of stuffing into a 9 x 13-inch baking
dish. Set the rest aside.
- Cook sliced squash, drain, mash, then drain again(10 minutes).
- Add remaining ingredients, mixing well. Spoon into dish. Top with remaining stuffing.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Casserole Recipes