Sweet Potato Casserole
- 1 (2 pound 8 ounce) can cut sweet potatoes, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 1/4 cup sliced dried apricots
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place sweet potatoes in ungreased 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over potatoes.
- Bake, uncovered, 45 minutes or until heated through.
Makes 8 to 10 servings.