Three Corn Casserole
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 package Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients except butter. Pour into greased 12 x 8-inch baking
dish. Slice butter over top. Place in oven.
- After baking for 15 minutes, stir
lightly, and bake an additional 15 to 30 minutes, or until done.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Casserole Recipes