Tomato, Potato and Pepper Casserole
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 large potatoes, sliced
- 2 small red, yellow or green bell peppers, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt, pepper and oregano
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of the oil over the bottom of a shallow 2-quart baking dish.
Layer half of the potatoes, slightly overlapping if necessary. Top with 1 1/4 cups
of the peppers, then with 1 1/4 cups sliced tomatoes. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon
of the oil. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon garlic and 1/4 teaspoon each salt, pepper and
- Repeat layers using remaining ingredients.
- Bake, uncovered, 50 minutes to one hour, until vegetables are tender.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Casserole Recipes