Vegetable Burrito Casserole
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2/3 cup rice
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken broth
- 1 large green bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) frozen corn, thawed, drained
- 1 cup salsa-style ketchup
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 8 (8-inch) corn tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon chopped cilantro
- Prepare rice, without adding butter or salt.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, heat chicken broth until hot. Add green
pepper and onion and cook until tender. Remove skillet from heat and stir in corn
and 1/2 cup salsa-style ketchup. Stir cooked rice and cheese into vegetable mixture.
- Spread each tortilla with 1/4 cup refried beans. Spoon 1/2 cup rice mixture along
center of each tortilla. Roll up tortillas to enclose filling and arrange, seam
side up, in a glass baking dish. Spoon remaining ketchup along center of rolled tortillas
and cover with sour cream.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes or until hot.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Casserole Recipes