Vegetable Tortilla Casserole
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 medium zucchini, thinly-sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can green chiles, diced
- 1 1/2 cups Monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups sour cream
- 6 corn tortillas, each cut into 8 wedges
- 1 1/2 cups American cheese
- Heat oil; add vegetables and cook for 5 minutes. Stir in chiles and cumin. Blend
in flour and 1 cup of the sour cream.
- In an oblong casserole, layer tortillas, 1/2
of the vegetables, 1/2 of the remaining sour cream and 1/2 of the cheeses. Repeat
layers once more.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.