- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen cauliflower
- 2 (4.5 ounce) jars button mushrooms, drained
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) jar process cheese spread
- 1 (2.8 ounce) can onion rings
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cook broccoli and cauliflower in microwave until almost done. Drain water and
- Stir together soup and cheese spread. Fold into vegetables. Top with onion rings.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 30 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Casserole Recipes